Celebrate National Cheesecake Day with this awesome easy to prepare recipe. This no-bake banana cream cheesecake is exactly what you’ve been seeking. Although this isn’t your traditional cheesecake, the result is just as delicious as you would come to expect from any ordinary cheesecake. In fact, the personalization of this classic recipe is fun for parties and great for sampling in stores.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- whipped cream for serving
- graham crumbs for topping
- In a small bowl, mix together butter and graham cracker crumbs until moistened.
- Press crumbs into the container of your choice (jar, ramekin, etc) with the back of a spoon.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese smooth, scraping down the sides when needed.
- Add in mashed banana and beat until completely combined.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly drizzle in the condensed milk and then the coconut milk, continuing to scrape down the sides until the mixture is very smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract and stir until combined. Place some sliced bananas on top of each graham crust, then pour the cheesecake mixture evenly into the 4 glasses or jars.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- To serve, top with whipped cream, extra sliced bananas and graham crumbs.
Look out for new recipes on Organic Odes every Friday!
Source: How Sweet It Is