We all have a sweet tooth from time to time, sometimes it’s even every night, and it feels so good to satisfy it. If you are craving some chocolate cake but feel guilty because of all the oil and butter in it, try the double chocolate banana cake. Bananas and applesauce create the perfect moist texture without having to add any extra fat. It’s easy, delicious and healthy. Give it 5 minutes to prepare and 30 to bake and your taste buds (and hips) will be eternally grateful.
- #Thankyou to all our volunteers that have helped the #GROW program be successful. #VolunteerRecognitionDay http://t.co/H860EGgxQz 15 hours ago
- Stress Less with Organic Bananas: wp.me/p2uCk9-129 #StressReliefIn4Words 3 days ago
- Our #recipe of the week is the double chocolate banana cake #delicious and #perfectlyhealthy wp.me/p2uCk9-125 http://t.co/rhDb7WKfA5 5 days ago
- Keeping customers safe: Our farming is supervised by an engineer. Read more: organicodes.com #WorldHealthDay @WHO @OUGROW 1 week ago
- Here is a #healthy #recipe in honor of #WorldHealthDay. wp.me/p2uCk9-11S #Banana #healthysnack http://t.co/lTMxDhzyJk 1 week ago
- Banana Bread Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Nonprofit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability