Take your customer away to a tropical land by promoting organic bananas and coconuts, as well as other warm destination fruits such as plantains and red bananas. Tropical fruits bring a bit of the exotic to shoppers throughout the year.
- We partnered w/@produceforkids for the #poweryourlunchbox pledge! #healthylunch #GROWTURNS10 wp.me/p2uCk9-16j http://t.co/JatUvQxiyN 2 days ago
- Whiten your teeth with the inside of a banana peel! #Bananabeautytips #GROWTURNS10 #beautytips growbananas.org http://t.co/AOMfS7lxVN 4 days ago
- Try this recipe for a twist on traditional banana bread: Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bread wp.me/p2uCk9-16f @OUGROW 5 days ago
- Meet one of the many @OUGROW scholars that has benefited from the purchase of #GROWbananas. #GROWTURNS10 #bananas http://t.co/2q7OPSNuxB 5 days ago
- Which #banana do you think is the healthiest for you? #GROWturns10 #bananafact #funfact http://t.co/EbFENvVA0W 1 week ago
- Banana Bread Banana Industry Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories GROWTURNS10 Non-Profit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability