Today is Halloween! The one time of year you can gorge on candy and not feel bad about it. This week’s recipe for peanut and chocolate banana snakes will send shivers down your taste buds. This is a great party dish or fun treat to make with the kids! Don’t let this one slither past you.
- RT @OUGROW: Volunteers dedicated their time during Christmas Fiesta Week to bring smiles to these faces wp.me/p2uCk9-10d http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Project Amigo Fiesta Week wp.me/p2uCk9-10d 2 days ago
- Are you searching for a delightful new muffin to try? this scrumptious recipe will leave your home smelling heavenly. http://t.co/y2xk1kWI7P 3 days ago
- Did you know that bananas can reduce the risk of cancer by 40%? #beatcancer #banana @nutrition_facts http://t.co/O6FAsvxqqk 5 days ago
- Organics Unlimited Recognized as San Diego’s Most Admired Companies wp.me/p2uCk9-ZR 1 week ago
- Banana Bread Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Nonprofit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability