Today is Halloween! The one time of year you can gorge on candy and not feel bad about it. This week’s recipe for peanut and chocolate banana snakes will send shivers down your taste buds. This is a great party dish or fun treat to make with the kids! Don’t let this one slither past you.
- Don't let this week's #recipe for chocolate banana snakes slither by you this #Halloween! wp.me/p2uCk9-WV http://t.co/ePprLDmel8 3 hours ago
- Think About Preparing Your Organic Banana Holiday Displays Now wp.me/p2uCk9-X4 1 day ago
- GROW Students Volunteer to Help Their Communities wp.me/p2uCk9-WL 1 week ago
- Don't scare your taste buds this #Halloween. Try this #recipe for healthy Ghost Banana Pops organicodes.com/2014/10/24/rec… http://t.co/4OhVXCcJnw 1 week ago
- RT @FreshSummit: #FreshSummit breaks records with the highest number of attendees this year! @ProduceNews has the full story: http://t.co/x… 1 week ago
- Banana Bread Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Nonprofit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability