To all of our retailers carrying GROW bananas, we’d like to express our gratitude for helping make the GROW (Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers) program successful. We’re pleased to be able to share with you what your support efforts look like in action. This past holiday season, volunteers with Project Amigo dedicated their time during the Christmas Fiesta Week in Colima, Mexico.
- Congrat to @OUGROW for Receiving the Honorable Mention Award for Community Partnership wp.me/p2uCk9-10L http://t.co/BnvzIiBwKH 18 hours ago
- Rich, soft & chocolaty, this peanut butter banana brownie makes a delectable dessert wp.me/p2uCk9-10G #recipes http://t.co/0tYYJXXLVm 2 days ago
- The port dispute has been a huge issue, but we are continuing our best efforts to provide excellent customer service http://t.co/SQQZJfVbTP 1 week ago
- Study: supermarket share of local food sales grows wp.me/p2uCk9-10C 1 week ago
- 25 reasons why bananas are good for your health by @FoodMattersFilm foodmatters.tv/articles-1/25-… #healthyliving http://t.co/GGFaqSR4eW 1 week ago
- Banana Bread Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Nonprofit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability