To all of our retailers carrying GROW bananas, we’d like to express our gratitude for helping make the GROW (Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers) program successful. We’re pleased to be able to share with you what your support efforts look like in action. This past holiday season, volunteers with Project Amigo dedicated their time during the Christmas Fiesta Week in Colima, Mexico.
- Our #recipeoftheday is like heaven in a mug. Have a #banana #mugcake ready in only 2 minutes! wp.me/p2uCk9-13d http://t.co/MW4DEJY3bV 11 hours ago
- Check out this Australian Banana Industry Congress? Learn more about their meeting in 2015. bananacongress.org.au http://t.co/xkWeDNHtRF 1 day ago
- New EWG food scores app gives accessibility to checking the quality of your organic foods. Learn more about it here: ewg.org/foodscores 2 days ago
- Cross-promote #bananas with seasonal fruits in the summer. Bananas are great in #smoothies wp.me/p2uCk9-qo http://t.co/VAUDZ8UO2T 5 days ago
- It's #MemorialDayWeekend. Prepare for Summer with these Merchandising and Display Ideas wp.me/p2uCk9-139 @OUGROW 5 days ago
- Banana Bread Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Nonprofit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability