To all of our retailers carrying GROW bananas, we’d like to express our gratitude for helping make the GROW (Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers) program successful. We’re pleased to be able to share with you what your support efforts look like in action. This past holiday season, volunteers with Project Amigo dedicated their time during the Christmas Fiesta Week in Colima, Mexico.
- Two employees at @organicgrownco recently volunteered in Colima for @OUGROW and Project Amigo. Learn how you can too: wp.me/p2uCk9-12e 3 days ago
- Recognizing GROW’s Essential Volunteers wp.me/p2uCk9-12e 4 days ago
- Cheese and bananas together? this delicious banana w/honeyed mascapone is a must have. #recipe wp.me/p2uCk9-12l http://t.co/PRuuwXm3R8 5 days ago
- #Thankyou to all our volunteers that have helped the #GROW program be successful. #VolunteerRecognitionDay http://t.co/H860EGgxQz 1 week ago
- Stress Less with Organic Bananas: wp.me/p2uCk9-129 #StressReliefIn4Words 1 week ago
- Banana Bread Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Nonprofit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability