To all of our retailers carrying GROW bananas, we’d like to express our gratitude for helping make the GROW (Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers) program successful. We’re pleased to be able to share with you what your support efforts look like in action. This past holiday season, volunteers with Project Amigo dedicated their time during the Christmas Fiesta Week in Colima, Mexico.
- provide parents with a delightful way to keep children entertained. #healthyliving #organicbananas #foodcrafts http://t.co/IFTHbaQCIA 8 hours ago
- Recipe of the week: #FourthofJuly Banana Popsicle. Enjoy some fun treats during this… organicodes.com/2015/07/02/fou… http://t.co/NVf73QTvSN 1 day ago
- Eat #plantains like in #DominicanRepublic with #eggs #cheese and #avocado. Try the recipe: wp.me/p2uCk9-13Z http://t.co/agbmBINbel 1 week ago
- Higher demands for #organic #tropical #fruits such as #bananas and #coconuts thepacker.com/marketing-prof… http://t.co/rx3HrxUn7c 1 week ago
- Meet the Organics Unlimited family. Perfectly #fresh, truly #organic, naturally #delicious http://t.co/pM9GmD9Azl 1 week ago
- Banana Bread Banana Industry Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability