To all of our retailers carrying GROW bananas, we’d like to express our gratitude for helping make the GROW (Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers) program successful. We’re pleased to be able to share with you what your support efforts look like in action. This past holiday season, volunteers with Project Amigo dedicated their time during the Christmas Fiesta Week in Colima, Mexico.
- Cross-promote #bananas with seasonal fruits in the summer. Bananas are great in #smoothies wp.me/p2uCk9-qo http://t.co/VAUDZ8UO2T 1 day ago
- It's #MemorialDayWeekend. Prepare for Summer with these Merchandising and Display Ideas wp.me/p2uCk9-139 @OUGROW 1 day ago
- Give to your snack bars an healthy twist with this Strawberry #Banana Granola Bars #recipe wp.me/p2uCk9-134 http://t.co/d0lu8Bv6sa 2 days ago
- Great #crosspromoting ideas to drive #bananas sales @thepacker thepacker.com/fruit-vegetabl… 3 days ago
- Great start for #Haggen in #SoCal. Large choice of organic products including Organic Unlimited #bananas utsandiego.com/news/2015/may/… 4 days ago
- Banana Bread Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Nonprofit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability