To all of our retailers carrying GROW bananas, we’d like to express our gratitude for helping make the GROW (Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers) program successful. We’re pleased to be able to share with you what your support efforts look like in action. This past holiday season, volunteers with Project Amigo dedicated their time during the Christmas Fiesta Week in Colima, Mexico.
- Rich, soft & chocolaty, this peanut butter banana brownie makes a delectable dessert wp.me/p2uCk9-10G #recipes http://t.co/0tYYJXXLVm 1 day ago
- The port dispute has been a huge issue, but we are continuing our best efforts to provide excellent customer service http://t.co/SQQZJfVbTP 6 days ago
- Study: supermarket share of local food sales grows wp.me/p2uCk9-10C 6 days ago
- 25 reasons why bananas are good for your health by @FoodMattersFilm foodmatters.tv/articles-1/25-… #healthyliving http://t.co/GGFaqSR4eW 1 week ago
- It was a great turn out at the @Organicologists tradeshow! we thank you for all the support! #organicology2015 http://t.co/eutCPuejm9 2 weeks ago
- Banana Bread Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Nonprofit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability