- 2 cups lime juice, about 20 limes
- 2 cups white tequila
- 2 cups Triple Sec
- 2 1/2 cups fresh squeezed organic pineapple juice
- Fresh organic pineapple slices, for garnish
Combine the lime juice, tequila, Triple Sec, and pineapple juice. Fill a cocktail shaker 1/2-way with ice and fill 2/3 full with the margarita mixture. Shake for 30 seconds and pour into glasses. Decorate with fresh pineapple slices and serve ice cold.
Great for hot days by the pool!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, stir before measuring
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, stir before measuring
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup Organics Unlimited coconut, flaked
- 1/4 cup fresh Organics Unlimited pineapple
- 3/4 cup toasted chopped macadamia nuts, almonds, or pecans*
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend crust ingredients together well; pat into a greased 9-inch square or 10 x 7-inch oblong baking pan. Bake crust for 10 minutes, until just barely browned; set aside.
Sift 1/4 cup flour with baking powder and salt. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with brown sugar; stir in flour mixture then coconut, pineapple, and toasted nuts. Spread topping mixture over the baked crust; bake 25 to 30 minutes, until set. Cut into bars while warm. Makes about 32 bars.
*To toast nuts, spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes. Or, toast in an ungreased skillet over medium heat, stirring, until golden brown and aromatic.
Great for snacks, desserts, and impressing your guests!