To all of our retailers carrying GROW bananas, we’d like to express our gratitude for helping make the GROW (Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers) program successful. We’re pleased to be able to share with you what your support efforts look like in action. This past holiday season, volunteers with Project Amigo dedicated their time during the Christmas Fiesta Week in Colima, Mexico.
- #Thankyou to all our volunteers that have helped the #GROW program be successful. #VolunteerRecognitionDay http://t.co/H860EGgxQz 14 hours ago
- Stress Less with Organic Bananas: wp.me/p2uCk9-129 #StressReliefIn4Words 3 days ago
- Our #recipe of the week is the double chocolate banana cake #delicious and #perfectlyhealthy wp.me/p2uCk9-125 http://t.co/rhDb7WKfA5 5 days ago
- Keeping customers safe: Our farming is supervised by an engineer. Read more: organicodes.com #WorldHealthDay @WHO @OUGROW 1 week ago
- Here is a #healthy #recipe in honor of #WorldHealthDay. wp.me/p2uCk9-11S #Banana #healthysnack http://t.co/lTMxDhzyJk 1 week ago
- Banana Bread Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Nonprofit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability