To all of our retailers carrying GROW bananas, we’d like to express our gratitude for helping make the GROW (Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers) program successful. We’re pleased to be able to share with you what your support efforts look like in action. This past holiday season, volunteers with Project Amigo dedicated their time during the Christmas Fiesta Week in Colima, Mexico.
- Giving children & families a chance for a better life is our passion. wp.me/p2uCk9-11t #educationmatters http://t.co/6OICXyCdsq 1 day ago
- It's #NationalAgricultureDay. Thanks to our staff & customers for allowing us to continuing growing organic Bananas. http://t.co/uUDm9dcxkB 3 days ago
- Looking for a quick and tasty #DESSERT ? Try this #Nutella #banana Pastry Purse. #recipes wp.me/p2uCk9-11o http://t.co/PHbgHVNJiU 4 days ago
- Here are a few creative #Banana display ideas that can help increase sales. wp.me/p2uCk9-11j #creativity http://t.co/62f6peqSOd 1 week ago
- Produce for Kids changes charities, starts Kids Club wp.me/p2uCk9-11f 1 week ago
- Banana Bread Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas breakfast Community Dessert Dessert Recipe Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories Non-Profit Nonprofit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability