To all of our retailers carrying GROW bananas, we’d like to express our gratitude for helping make the GROW (Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers) program successful. We’re pleased to be able to share with you what your support efforts look like in action. This past holiday season, volunteers with Project Amigo dedicated their time during the Christmas Fiesta Week in Colima, Mexico.
- RT @produceforkids: Check out these 10 Banana Recipes to Celebrate GROW Month with @OUGROW! buff.ly/1O4cSfX #GROWturns10 http://t.co… 5 hours ago
- Today marks the 10th anniversary of @OUGROW organic bananas. Thanks for the wonderful support! growbanans.org http://t.co/XBMHM8HSK1 8 hours ago
- Spread awareness of the @OUGROW program this September to help make a positive impact! #GROWMonth #GROWTURNS10 http://t.co/DeG4FthUUx 1 day ago
- Organics Unlimited CEO Mayra Velazquez de Leon Kicks off GROW Month wp.me/p2uCk9-17a @OUGROW #GROWTURNS10 5 days ago
- RT @produceforkids: RT @FeedingAmerica: #HungerActionMonth is 1 week away! Learn how to get involved: feeding.am/6015BH1HW #Spoontember h… 5 days ago
- Banana Bread Banana Industry Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas Breakfast Community Dessert Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories GROWTURNS10 Non-Profit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability