April Fool’s Day is just around the corner, and what better way to have fun with the holiday than by making a tasty whipped cream. This Banana Whipped Cream with Cacao Nibs recipe is perfect for a pie in the face or as an accessory to other treats to eat. Simple and quick to make, this banana whipped cream will change the way you look at whipped creams.
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of cacao nibs
- For either smoothie, blend all ingredients together until smooth
- Whip heavy whipping cream until it looks like whipped cream
- Mix in sugar until incorporated
- Peel and slice banana
- Microwave the slices for 45 seconds. (This may vary by microwave. You are looking for something very soft, but not liquid.)
- Mash the microwaved banana and let it come to room temperature
- Stir the banana and cacao nibs into the whipped cream
Look out for new recipes on Organic Odes every Friday!