To all of our retailers carrying GROW bananas, we’d like to express our gratitude for helping make the GROW (Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers) program successful. We’re pleased to be able to share with you what your support efforts look like in action. This past holiday season, volunteers with Project Amigo dedicated their time during the Christmas Fiesta Week in Colima, Mexico.
- Working hard to provide Americans the fruit they #love ! #organic #bananas #freshtrends organicodes.com/2016/04/08/ban… https://t.co/v34tI7eBUO 3 weeks ago
- Potassium in #bananas helps muscles recover from a workout faster eatthis.com/benefits-of-ba… via @EatThisNotThat #Fact https://t.co/BZ9I1ntvf8 1 month ago
- Spring is here! Demo this banana smoothie #recipe to customers to jump start their morning! organicodes.com/2012/09/28/rec… https://t.co/JiILWaYME8 1 month ago
- Organic Produce Display Signs with Design in Mind organicodes.com/2016/03/24/org… https://t.co/rvaDbPDAb3 1 month ago
- Prove to your customers that organic bananas taste better. organicodes.com/2013/02/26/org… https://t.co/ZtTujPl11a 1 month ago
- Banana Bread Banana Industry Banana Marketing Banana Recipe Bananas Breakfast Community Dessert Drink Recipe GROW Bananas GROW by Organics Unlimited GROW Month GROW Scholars GROW Stories GROWTURNS10 Non-Profit Organic Bananas Organic Produce Organics Unlimited Produce Industry Produce Marketing Project Amigo Retail Marketing Social Responsibility Sustainability